If I had taken my time and asked half of these deal-breaker questions before dating, I would not have suffered in nearly as many broken relationships. (First Date Dealbreakers)
1. You’re so attractive! Tell me why you’re single right now? (This question requires an honest, in-depth look into one’s self, so be honest!) (Understanding Why You are Beautiful and Still Single)
2. What is the length of your longest relationship? Who broke up with whom? And who do you feel was the responsible party?
3. What has been your greatest disappointment that you’ve experienced in your previous relationships? What would you do differently?
4. What would your dream relationship look like?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. What grocery store do you shop at? (The Big Three Reasons Smart Women make bad decisions)
7. What type of food makes you smile? (What Roles Does Health and Wellness Play in Finding and Keeping the Man of Your Dreams (MOYD))
8. Do you like animals?
9. Do you rely heavily on text or phone communication to get to know a person? ?
10. What’s the craziest place you have ever traveled?
11. What is your educational background and goals?
12. What is the last book you read?
13. If you could pick a word to describe how others view you, what would that word be?
14. What is your motivation to rise and shine every day?
15. Are little white lies okay? Like telling a person you are going to call him/her back because you don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but you never do call? ?
16. Do you have a pet peeve concerning the opposite sex? If so, what is it?
17. Are you the pleaser, or the one who likes to be pleased? (How To Take Care of the Man You’re Dating 101)
18. Are you bisexual? ?
19. What is something crazy you are afraid to do now, but plan to do in the future? (Why Do I Always Attract Crazy Men)
20. Any issues you may or may not be trying to overcome that you want to share? For example, compulsive shopping, addictions, recreational drug use, etc. (12 ways to Help the Man of Your Dreams Get over a Drug or Alcohol Addiction)
21. Why do you think you are ready for a hot relationship? Keep in mind that if you don’t know, the person across from you doesn’t know, either.
22. What do you think the secret is to a successful, long-lasting relationship? (Sign Up for our Bonus Article “Secrets to a Long Lasting Relationship” at the end of the article)
23. What is the most exciting date you have ever been on? (10 Dating Tips on How to Be Different from the Competition)
24. What is the movie that makes you cry the most?
25. Have you ever been cheated on? If so, how did this experience make you feel, and how did you resolve it? (Understanding the Big 9 Reasons Men Cheat on Beautiful Women)
26. Do you believe in God or a divine plan? What about UFOs? (How Important is it to be Equally Yoked in a Relationship & Share Equal Values?)
27. What is your idea of a fun and relaxing day?
28. Did you ever fine yourself getting highly upset or frustrated in your past relationships? And if so how do you think it is best to handle those emotional outbreaks?
29. Do you work out? If so, how often and what do you like to do? ?
30. What accomplishment in your life are you super proud of?
31. Do you like, want or already have children? (How Do Single Men View Dating Women with Children?)
32. In a relationship, what do you think your role as a man or woman is? (Understanding What is the Proper Role of a Man in a Relationship?)
33. What is it that initially attracts you to another person?
33½. If this were your last day on earth, what would be most important to you?
Bonus: Do you like or play any sports? If so, which sports?
I promise you if you get the answers to even half of these questions before you go on your first date you will have dramatically increase the chance of a future successful relationship by 50%. It is our failure to seek truth over lust that creates bonds with men or women we are not truly compatible with. (The Art of Being Patient – Dating 101)